The Ross, the Ultimate Style of Living
The Ross Luxury Townhomes reinvent the meaning of a luxurious city-living lifestyle. We have created the dream home for the sophisticated buyer who enjoys the serenity of a private, modern home, and loves to experience the culture and excitement of city life. We built The Ross in a prime location allowing you to have the best of both worlds. The Ross is built on the grounds and foundation of historical American dreams. Our homes don't copy history but rather create history. They express the wonders of our future in architecture while respecting our past.
The Ross is located just blocks from the oldest residential street in the country: Elfrethis Alley, and is adjacent from the famous attraction and namesake, The Betsy Ross House. Old City is also known for its beauty, central location and stability of the neighborhood.
Each floor in the ROSS will amaze you:
- The home is built upon a strong foundation, offering a full finished basement.
- The entrance level provides the buyer with an exceptional garage space that does not compare to any other town home in Old City.
- As you enter the second floor, you will be overwhelmed by the grandeur of the two story dining room and the brilliance of the expanse of glass overlooking the park-like setting adjacent to the Betsy Ross House.
- The third floor offers two spacious bedrooms, each with their own en-suite baths.
- The master bedroom floor plan offers a private suite you can call your own quiet oasis.
- The fifth floor offers you the relaxation of soaking in your private hot tub, a vista unmatched by any other private home in the area, and the environment of eating and cooking alfresco.
- The rooftop adventure continues by spending quiet evenings while lounging in your private oasis, listening to the soft sounds of the city in the distance while you peacefully stare into the heavens watching for a shooting star from your own little piece of heaven.
- Lighting: Remote/iPhone(iPad) - automated dimmer lighting
- Lighting: Exterior - Up/down lighting facade/yard/ roof deck
- Closets: Custom Shelves
- Electric: Interior - All full bathrooms - heated floors
- HVAC: Throughout - Automated 2 zone heating
- Sound: Automated zone audio
- Video: Ethernet/ fiber/ cable wired network
- Video: Security - Cameras viewable via Phone/ iPhone(iPad)
- Carpentry: Living Room - Floating ceilings
- Carpentry: Master Bedroom - Floating ceilings
- Basement: Wine Closet
- Roof: Hot Tub
- Roof: Grass Yard - 12'x14' grass yarded area
- Roof: Stone patio - 12'x10' limestone patio with fireplace
- Roof: Kitchen - Fridge/sink/ grille/ purgolo